I’ve always dreaded getting up in the morning. I’ve always been so tired, lethargic and dreaded starting my day. So when I started 2018 I was like “I’m going to be a morning person” Basically because I have to be since I have class and work so early.
This is how I did it.
- Never Snooze: I sat up at the sound of my alarm and never snoozed or turned it off for pointless minutes of extra sleep.
- Get Ready the night before: This takes soo much stress off you in the morning. It’s totally worth it!
- Go to sleep early: Good night sleep is essential for waking up early
- Eat Breakfast: So many people are not a fan of this, but you have to eat breakfast when you wake up early or you’re never going to survive through the day.
- Keep your phone out of reach: That way you have to stand up to turn your alarm off and then you’re already up. You won’t want to get back in bed.
- Drink Water: Let’s be real drinking water is good for everything.
- That’s pretty much it. You can do it 🙂
Working out in the morning helps too because you start your day off super full of energy. If you’re into that ❤